2011年1月4日星期二

Met in the text, become attached to the good

Met in the text, become attached to the good


Occasionally encounter, although I do not know who you are, but I read your words and you which a good heart. I walked into your text your close to your, like War period, as long as there is anywhere in the world to sing "The Internationale," the place where you always find your soul mate and his comrades.
In 2010, the last winter, not in the New Year's bell sounded, I faintly heard a solemn grandeur of that place to sing the "Internationale", I Stomping the line, tracks the sound to find Sure enough, you wait for me. Neither earlier nor later step in the soon to be over the last day of 2010, we met and gratitude in our hearts waves simultaneously, each senses, we really lucky, met, nice!
话不投机半句多, minds think alike. Few lines, a few words, yet we instantly shorten the distance closer. Common aspirations, common interests, common beliefs, common pursuit of sisterly spontaneously. Even is thousands of miles, the other side of the shore, but also keep us separated from the same root of Chinese descent, you are my sister, I am your sister, this is the same fact.
Because you are about as promised, because of sisterly this year, I will go to the "good mood original literature" there, we adjourned to the front. Please also keep in mind that past life five hundred times in the head, only in exchange for this life rub shoulders, yesterday, in our common look back at the moment, the Buddha asked us to end a sister, text, soul edge, because we are destined to be destined past life, life of the contract.
In 2011, our space every day a happy life! We will meet in affinity for the "good mood the original literature." Sister, please keep in mind, I hope we meet again, where affinity is our common desire to ah!...

没有评论:

发表评论