2011年1月4日星期二

Pick a bouquet of winter sun, warming cover that screens Youmeng

Pick a bouquet of winter sun, warming cover that screens Youmeng

Clear the way the sun set foot on the road, only two hours to come to your city safe. Foreign land speckled with fresh breath of earth, to be filled with a plume of heart refreshing cool feeling. When my friend and I went to Sen Bola park gate, I saw the coming in my direction, a beautiful woman, and that deep and shallow laugh, and that the flow of blue eyes, melodious sound like the call of the bell ... the temptation ... I welcome the speed step into, oh, closer, beating heart conceal my face and eyes that glint of light ... ...
Had in mind to imagine how many times together in the situation, to really come near you, all the rehearsals have become redundant squid, do not plug in the plug, the beautiful story of the truth as early as performed on stage. You make carrying a basket of flowers in hand, came up and I gently shook the hand of the gentle heart, all in phase with each other as loving that moment, with the full basket of fragrant veins. Oh, the sun smiled, we laughed.
Beautiful, not always in good weather on the way, some of the turning angle of fate in the encounter, a chain tie him stumbling through the years after the baptism of forming a timeless landscape. Know why you think that you are a "change of heart in the wings," into your delicate and graceful yet rational words, the mind was deeply impressed. Through your words, I saw remove the "change of heart in the wings" for you, a look of determination of the expression is raised, the pace of sequencing and powerful forward towards the brave wind and rain ... ... you sigh for the fate of the troubled, restless for the self You impressed. In your determination to discard a pair of "change of heart in the wings", I remember the name purple bell, and from my heart with you!
Four years time, if that is the life of the gear, can be considered a rotation period of not less than. Light walking fate Road several times thinking, though easy to add new channel Huarongyuemao Yan, bitter but not the enemy shadows often go hand in hand, only Qingsi Wanlv around the Red, hi sigh not like you spend the right close. Years, as the flow, how many streams do not think and read, and you go all the way memory is not hot feelings, not too much chat, just a touch of concern relative to pull and silent friendship, I am grateful that you let me have it a sincere Love and putting a trace impurities.
In the get together this time, can not help you carefully looked at the sun: a light blue jeans, a white shirt, a pink wool vest outside the ride, lays out a petite yet concise and competent, pleasant appearance, One can not help but want to see close to people, to care.
When I Lanzhu your shoulders, you are carefully hand stroked my hair, each heart beat in the distance the moment of contact, direct analysis of heart put into a boom up. Listen to you about your life bit by bit, you will always be fooled by the look of facial expressions ... ... So you smile for a frown., As I imagined you, beautiful voice was very pleasant chimes my window , whenever the wind blows, wind chimes every shake, he will issue a "jingle, jingle" musical ring tones, let me fascinated, Fluttering me reverie.

没有评论:

发表评论